The Jenn Stories
The adventures and misadventures, both real and imagined, of a middle aged American woman.
The Jenn of the Stories
Stuff you should probably know:
- I got married for the first time ever in 2012, just under the wire when it comes to being middle aged. My Paul is wonderful, and has an equally word-geeky sense of humour to mine.
- In October 2015, I was appointed to Campus Ambassadors through Missions Door to launch The Pilgrimage, a ministry to Campus Ambassadors alumni and other people more or less on the fringes of Christian community. Before that, I was a director of faith formation and outreach at a church. Who used to be a Starbucks barista, while occasionally simultaneously being a paralegal’s assistant and/or a freelance writer/copyeditor. Who used to be a living history interpreter. Who used to work with churches and refugees in East London. Who used to be a nanny. Who used to be a university student. Who spent her early childhood as a missionary kid in Honduras. Did I miss anything?
- I had breast cancer once. Then I had breast-cancer-induced migraines. Now I try to work out, and drink Shakeology when I have the money.
- I have a published children’s novel and would love representation (or, what the heck–just a publishing deal) for a second not-specifically-children’s novel about a rather well-known woman in first century Israel.
- My previous blog is located here. In case, you know, I haven’t said enough already.
- I like interacting with you and I like when you interact back. Go ahead–say hi!
How May I Help You?
Need proofreading or writing services? Let’s talk. Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Been thinking about getting healthy but not sure where to start? Let’s talk. Shoot me an email at email@example.com.
Need something to read this weekend? We don’t necessarily have to talk–but I’d love to if you want to. Or you can just pick up a copy of Trees in the Pavement without talking at all.