This isn’t actually a reminiscence. This is an acknowledgement that the lovely Mya nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award, and I promised her I’d accept it and all the requisite acceptance stuff, on Saturday. Only, you might have noticed that there wasn’t a post on Saturday.
As it happens, there might be fewer posts around here in the next few . . . weeks? months? I don’t really know. What I do know is, I resumed courses last Thursday and somehow I already seem to be behind in my coursework. One of the courses is online this time around, which means I already have more internet interaction than usual, so . . . I just want to let you know I might not be around here as much–at least not until I get caught back up.
But today I remembered I had said I’d accept that award last Friday, so . . . better late than never, I guess.
More random stuff about me:
1. When my Paul’s not around, I watch back episodes of Castle. (Not during the school year. Obviously. This is not why I’m behind in my coursework. Obviously.) When I’m not around, he watches episodes of Breaking Bad.
2. I just can’t handle Breaking Bad.
3. Within the next month, I will have a new boss.
4. I have a Twitter account that I almost never use.
5. Every year I work on Labour Day and take off a different Monday to make up for it.
6. French fries (or, preferably, British chips) are my comfort food.
7. I know how to say “thank you” in about 20 languages, but little else. I guess you could say I’m fluent in “thank you.”
15 blog(ger)s I’m nominating for this here same award:
Yay! Now you can blog something while I go bury my head in a book . . . See you around, The Readership.